Sunday, January 6, 2008

We'll See

Rose colored waltzes
Tomorrow I am going to attempt to teach children to waltz. That will be my part for the infamous “Motion Monday.” I can see the little humans gracefully bobbing to the music, all of them gliding along together, enjoying moving to the music while their young brains make connections between moving, listening, socializing.

Well I can dream, can’t I?

Stay tuned….

Ears to hear
I should have been listening, but it looked like he had a nail sticking out of the back of his ear. This guy was two rows up, directly in my line of sight to the pastor. So shiny it caught my eye, especially when he turned his head so the light hit it square on. Then he turned his head completely to the side and I didn’t see a nail, or a big ear post (or whatever they call that stuff) or anything - just his ear. I couldn’t quit looking, so shiny and metallic. How did it get there? How did it stay there.

Then I noticed how much the edge of a human ear looks like a fat worm. So I started checking out other people’s ears. All the same, like a worm.

Sorry God. I’ll try to pay better attention next week…


Links to family Christmas videos:

http://www.vimeo.com/463586

http://www.vimeo.com/463598

No comments: